Whilst we have decided to open, the safety of our guests and employees is at the top of our priority list.
Please respect and follow the safety instructions given by our restaurant and staff when visiting Yemanja.
- If you're feeling sick, even if its just a cold, please protect others and stay home.
- Disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer upon arrival and during your stay at our restaurant.
- Keep 1.5m distance from others at all times.
- Avoid unnecessary wandering, leave your table only for a bathroom break. Always follow designated arrows.
- Use your elbow to cover your sneeze or cough.
- It is mandatory by the Aruban Government that all guests must wear a face mask, except when seated at their table.
- Although not mandatory, we do encourage you to use card payments only.
See you soon and stay safe!